Yoga Teacher Training Peterborough YAP – October 2022
We are pleased to offer this Yoga Teacher Training in Peterborough – which is recognised by Yoga Alliance Professionals UK.
- The next yoga teacher training course starts October 2022
- The Yoga Teacher Training will be in Peterborough at our head office – 99 Fengate, Peterborough, PE1 5BA
- We meet at weekends, Saturday & Sundays spread over 12 months to give time for written projects, reading, practice & self study.
- 22 Training Days 10am – 6pm (unless otherwise stated)
- For the full schedule please click here.
- Monthly Payment plans available – £2700 full price – £250 non refundable deposit to secure place.
- Special Early Bird price of £2400 if paid by June 2021
- Small groups – Max 12 in a group
- For exact dates and payment plan please click here
- We will dive deeply into What is a yoga teacher?
- You will be required to Self study & practice daily and keep a diary of your practice
- Anatomy and Physiology for yoga up to Level 3
- Sanskrit & Yoga Philosophy including in depth study of The Bhagavad Gita & Sanskrit
- The History of Yoga covering in detail the 8 limbs of Yoga
- Meditation, Mindfulness & Yoga Nidra
- How to plan, progress & develop a yoga Class & a series of Yoga classes
- Working in a supported group environment is life changing; get ready to change yours!
You are required to complete a detailed class plan for a 10 week course for part of your exam. You are required to build a personal practice portfolio and during all training days practice teaching will take place so we can build on confidence. You can’t learn experience so we believe that getting as much as possible from the start is essential.
Yoga Teacher Training Level 3 Peterborough
Unit 1 – Underpinning principles of teaching yoga
Unit 2 – Anatomy and physiology for yoga Level 3
Unit 3 – Planning a series of yoga sessions
Unit 4 – Health and safety for yoga
Unit 5 – Teaching a yoga session
Summative Final Assessment (Practical Exam, teaching a full yoga class)
In order to pass you will need to:
- You will also be required to complete a detailed and thorough training portfolio covering all of the above units
- You are required to plan and teach a full class for your final assessment along with numerous formative assessments that take place informally throughout the course
If you are unable to attend any days for health or other reasons then you will be required to ‘catch up’ as necessary.
You will be given target dates for written work and essays to guide you…
Teaching Yoga is a Wholistic commitment Spiritually, Emotionally and Physically. Once you’ve been sparked there is no turning back. Allow us to guide you to self transform along this amazing path so you can guide others to do the same – without doubt the best job in the world 🙂
- Helen Manning – Senior Yoga Teacher
- Suzanna Brazier – Anatomy & Physiology up to Level 3
“This Yoga Teacher Training Diploma Level 3 course was excellent. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone wanting to become a teacher or deepen their own practice. It was a great experience and one I really enjoyed with friendly, knowledgeable and approachable tutors. The support network was superb and very nurturing. I feel confident and prepared to start my yoga teaching journey.”
“This course was excellent – despite it being quite time-intensive and rich in content, I can honestly say I enjoyed the process of every session – so much to learn, but we had so much fun as a group learning it! Helena created a really warm and supportive environment, and encouraged us all to bring out the different teachers we had hidden inside! I completed the course feeling knowledgeable and confident enough to start teaching classes – which I already have done, and I am loving it -which is all down to Helena.”
“Helena is an insightful and compassionate tutor. Her knowledge of the subject is unrivalled and she does not just teach yoga to students, she lives her subject. Her understanding of the way people learn in different ways is highlighted by her ability to not only communicate on many levels but to convey esoteric principles in a way that makes them easily accessible. Helena understands that the subject matter, from philosophy to anatomy, means different things to different pupils and her encouragement of self-directed learning helps her students to develop in a deeply personal way. She has the ability to take an ancient belief system and apply it to the modern world and make it alive, real and extremely relevant. Helena not only passed on knowledge in an experiential way during my time studying with her but also encouraged a level of self- acceptance and a curiosity that will continue with me for a long time to come. The past 12 months spent training with Helena have been rich and life enhancing.”
The Bhagavad Gita – Eknath Easwaran (Essential)
The Tree of Yoga – B K S Iyengar
The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali (Essential)
Leslie Kaminoff – Yoga Anatomy
Hatha Yoga Pradipika
Intelligent Yoga – Pete Blackaby
- £2700 – Early Bird £2400
Monthly Payment Plans are available.
Non refundable deposit of £250 to secure your place – only 12 people per course!