Agave nectar to sweeten
1. Soak the flakes overnight in a little water, just enough to cover them.
2. In the morning, add a little rice milk and a knob of coconut oil (up to 1/2 teaspoon), heat gently (try not to boil them if you can), adding more milk to get the consistency you like! Stirring them makes them smoother and creamier. Cook for 5-10 mins… they don’t take long as they have been soaked.
3.Once ready pour into a bowel and then add 1 desertspoon of Flax oil (or a tablespoon if you are following a specific program), 1 teaspoon of lethicin and bee pollen and agave nectar to taste.
4. Sit down, chill and enjoy this creamy combination of goodness and energy! ahhhh 🙂
1 Mango – nice and ripe
2 – 4 Strawberries, Raspberries or Blueberries
1 Desertspoon Flax oil
1 Teaspoon Beepollen
1 Teaspoon Lethicin
1. Peel and chop the banana and mango and then chuck everything into your blender.
2. Wiz it up to a creamy texture and pour into a large wine glass!
3. Sit down with a spoon and gobble!
4. yum yum yum… really!
For the more adventurous add in a teaspoon of any of the following superfoods:
raw organic maca, raw organic cacao, organic goji berries, raw organic mesquite powder, raw organic Hemp seeds or powder , barley grass and off you go!
For smoothies you can use various fruits but always use a banana to give it some substance. Experiment and see what you like! Choose from whatever is seasonal at the time, some favourites could be: berries (strawberries & blackberries), papaya, kiwi, pears, avocado (for a really full tummy!), grapes (humm?)…
For more recipes click here!